wannaFIGHT?

Salam,

It a Long nite today. As usual, already become my routine update this blog if having free time. My life in this CIAST quite boring by going down to hours of the morning class, in the evening make assignment and sleep while beside night also I online reach until "mabok". That is routine of my life together with another CIAST prisoner, Fahmon aka Que. He is my idiot+gile+bengong roomate. His routine also install GUNDAM aka Macross or robot wut ever... Strange but true, from as small as his particle install to tonight already almost ready become robot. Take time 3 days also.

Post this time is child picture of my niece, Miftahudin Danial. I shot this picture in my village, Muar. This child teramatlah mischievous and stubborn. Might follow his mother manner namely my eldest sister. In the evening programme Danial will playing ball. No matter type of ball he will play. So, that evening I shot picture of him. So, this it!! his picture with editing. Ahhh... today my stomach is ipain. Do not know what I lunch just now... damm..










MOHDFADZLY
BINABUBAKAR
Lecturer+Photographer+Designer
Tel : +6012 2400 853
Email : eyedea_graphicstudio@yahoo.com
Blog : http://buncho-eyethink.blogspot.com/
Friendster : http://www.friendster.com/buncho
Digital Art: http://dipdigitalarts.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

bayu said...

mau betnya...geimana kamu kasi edit jd gitu ye...coba kasi tunjuk ajar kalo idak keberatan..

buncho said...

...ni teknik HDR kot...kekekkeke pakai main buat jewk... boley2...boley di ajar

shahril khairi said...

haa..yang nih nmpak ok skit, yg lain ok gak tapi HDR terlebih ngat kot.. nih nature skit.. hang jangan over HDR nmpak katun sangat.. hehehe

buncho.aka.fadzly said...

...baeklahhh en sarell...