ourPROMISE


Salam,

Hello all bloggers!!.. Its like pretty old I did not meng'update' this blog. This week is my final week taking a course in CIAST (Shah Alam). Friday is a last day i'm here. So, quite depressed leave CIAST. Many of my memory is in this Shah Alam. Especially all Shah Alam chicks... kekekekekekekek "I LOVE SHAH ALAM"..kekekkekeke. Started new challenge for me in Rembau.. back to teach and give knowledge to all my student. Despite already 2 my months in CIAST, they always SMS. " Mr Ly when want to go back? kitaorang rindula....". One of my student messeage. "Mr Ly, kelab graffiti kita cmane??, others student message. So, next week i'm in KKTM Rembau. Wehooo!! time to work hard.

Picture above, I take at Putrajaya Botanical Garden. At the first, i want shot at 0500-0600 pm but its rainy heavily from 0200-0600 pm... Oh god.... betul-betul dugaan. So, me + fwens and my model "lepak-lepak" at Allamanda watching movie. heheheheheh... On 0615 pm I and others hurry to that garden. I shot reach azan "magrib". Gile wehhhh!!! if my mon know...damm!! she must be angry!!.

Now, we talk about this picture. I try something new for this picture editing. Edit some effects and add cloud, fog and also cloud for make it dramatic. Chewahhhh...hhahahaha. Rite now is 0230 am huhuhuhuhu so tired and sleepy. Opsss.. before i go, today is my MOM's besday. Happy besday mom.

Nite.







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how romantic.....
nak jgak....
cm cte p.ramlee la...
saloma n u la maybe...
hehehe....

shahril khairi said...

walaaa....ini mmg hdr terbaik, ada basikal tua.. nmpak ala2 60 an kna pasang lagu 'bila mama pakai celana' baru feel.. ada soul...

buncho said...

..... sapekah cik anonymous ni?? nway thanks..kekekekkekekee weh sarell watla 1 pitcha kat blog ko....

Hannah Yunos said...

hi there.tak sangka meet u here.

buncho said...

hi ana...camane tau this blog?... nway thanx

JUE said...

Tgk gamba ni, lupe skejap kat davehill. gud luck bro..

buncho said...

salam mr JUE...heheheheh jgn puji melambung sangat nnt hanyut plak blog ni...nway thanx..appreaciate that...

kelipkelipchumel said...

hurmmm...sgt nostalgik.ekeke...plg begaya tang beskal itu yg diselitkn jua..