gloomyMONTH


Salam,

Sudah lama aku tak meng"update" blog ni. May be too busy with diurnal work (in fact I engaging with watch movie in room daily). This month is month causing a lot of headaches, various matters happened to me. Various testing hit myself. Oh my god, Allah, strengthen my spirit pless help me.... (normal human, when in test in that time they remember to God).

Now I want narrate with post this time, this picture adopted months ago when I visit Botanical Garden in Putrajaya. So spectacular!! then i know in Putrajaya having many garden which were yet I visit. Suitable also to take wedding picture. His condition of landscape also best for me, just need always maintainance because it like quite abandoned. Actually a lot also picture adopted only this only those I entry, lazy to choose.

Yesterday I visit website sifu kuku besi, beliau teramatlah hebat. Of course I admit I learned much after "menggodek-godek" his website . hopefully his artwork giving benefit to amature photographer just learning like me. i want to go his course but I have no time... kekekekekekek (actually wants collect money to buy lense and marry). I attracted with the effect he make namely fog, so I try in picture this time. Quite less becoming perhaps (xjadi pon sebenarnya).... kekekekek however I already try... chaiyok2!! buncho!!.. hm.... i think thats jack for the this night...

Nite.







MOHDFADZLYBINABUBAKAR
Lecturer+Photographer+Designer
Tel : +6012 2400 853
Email : eyedea_graphicstudio@yahoo.com
Blog : http://buncho-eyethink.blogspot.com/
Friendster : http://www.friendster.com/buncho
Digital Art: http://dipdigitalarts.wordpress.com/


No comments: