lonelyLIGHT

before after

Salam,

Here we meet again. Rite now, my pitcha collection full fill my xternal hardisk.. Demm.. i had no time for pitcha editing. from the engagement, raya, photography courses and hangout pitcha.. sigh...... hurm for this post i try to play with light and potret. My model is Iza, borrow her car go to Bandar Hilir, she drive me by her own car (exora)... clever huh??? kekekekekekekekek... ayat baikkkkk punyeee... hehehehehehe. Actually this pitcha taken by me at Bandar Hilir. We (me, iza, shab and napie) go there for foto assignment (++competition rasanya). I used my DSLR Canon 350D. No tripod but just lay down on tangga.

So, here we go.... this is the result. Nway thanx to my model Rosfaizah, next time we going to shoting again or hangout. Lately, my freelance so slow.... hurmmmm bile nak gaji nie???! waiting 25th for salary... gosh!! 1 month to go!! hmmm start eating meggi cup lewwwwww....

ok, thats all folks... nite